Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Steven's Sweet Lighting Project





Since buying our first home we keep adding on our TO DO LIST of improvements. Even though our condo is brand new I still want to do a lot of different little things to make it mine and it make better. Well last night Steven and his brother Aaron accomplished one of our goals. Under the cabinetry they added some can lights and they look fabulous, the pictures really don’t do them justice. I LOVE THEM!!! THANKS Steven and Aaron…





2 comments:

T. Driaza said...

That is awesome! I'll have to come over and see it in person some time. We might have to steel your idea later! :)

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Hey, Guys
That really looks nice! I might have to steal that idea as well! Hey if you guys have any Halo parties let me know....