Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 random things

1- Post the rules on your blog. 2- List 6 random things about yourself. 3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I learned how to drive an automatic when i was 12 and a standard when i was 14.

2. I know how to sew, but never do.

3. I have always always wanted to live in a big city, preferably in a ghetto...

4. I love independent films/low budget films and documentaries.

5. I hate Styrofoam!!! when i hear/think about it, it sends chills down my body... In fact Steven once used this hate to his advantage, and got an over priced food cooler because I couldn't bare having a cheap Styrofoam one...

6. I have an amazing memory, i can remember my grandma that died when i was 3, (like weird stuff that even astounds my mom, that she didn't remember until i reminded her.) I remember everything...

I tag.....whoever

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You can sew!!!! That is random for sure. I just might have to recruit your skills.

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Ha ha i remember you telling me about when you first learned to drive a stick and i was so so so so so SO jealous because i was 16 and i still couldn't... I'm getting better! I love to try and drive a stick! You do have an awesome memory!

Kierdie Bug said...

Hey guys this is Kiersti just letting you know that I got a blog :]

P.S. Just a little info Lexa can NOT drive a stick she almost killed me!