Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who knew that a $2.00 product could make me so happy.

Saturday Night I had the greatest thought ever; Steven and I tried desperately to get all the BLACK hair spray dye out of my long locks. While we were in the process of trying to cleanse my hair, my hair was in the process of dying my shower and all of its contents black. I was under the notion that this dye would wash nicely out of my blond hair and go right down the drain without further complaint, sadly I was completely wrong!!! While I was sulking about pouting still in the shower, the thought came to me, just have Steven bring you the magic eraser you bought last weekend that should do the trick… Well it sure did, my tub is clean as a whistle and then after I was finished scrubbing my tub another brilliant thought came to me, you should just leave the magic eraser in the tub, so that after you are done showering every night you can wipe down your tub. Happy Day, I no longer have to battle with the grease Steven brings home, I can get rid of it every night, HAHA I knew that I would find a way to bet the grease, I always do, I just have to think on it sometimes… This new thought was even better than separating Stevens work under-rues from the rest of our laundry. Happy Freaking Day!!

One Last Thing, Steven is the greatest ever; I came home tonight to find the laundry and dishes done, two of my least favorite tasks. Stinky I love you soo soo soo much, there are not words to tell you how much you mean to me and to express my complete gratitude for you and all that you do! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Don't you just love days like that!! I love finding those cheap little things that just make life so much better! and easier to boot. It was something you could quickly do, not some spray that you had to let soak for 45 minutes to an hour.. I'm happy for ya!

Kierdie Bug said...

That's awesome! I love cheap things they make me happy! ha ha oh my goodness I totally agree with ya oh not wanting to watch the New Moon Trailer so that you will be surprised I wish I would have done that but I got to tempted!

Jenny said...

i love you kari

Annie said...

nice! ans just for the record, i love laundry. all the other chores, not so much. what a good husband!!!