Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baah!

I have recently been shopping for an elegant black dress for family pictures. Well I found the one that I wanted but decided that it would be wiser to wait and purchase the dress after pay day, if you know what I mean. Thursday when I checked the site my dress was still available so I never thought that in three days that my dream dress would be gone!!! So now I am between a rock and a hard place, do i spend a lot more money to buy on a dress I like or buy a dress that I kind of like for less money? Curse what to do?!?

On a happier note we had a party with some friends and it was a lot of fun!!! Everything turned out wonderful! Thanks to everyone who came, hopefully we can do it in the near future again.

For our family party I dressed up as a empty toilet paper roll. Steven did such a fantastic job designing and creating my costume. I ended up winning the most creative costume, I personally think Steven should have been awarded, all I did was wear it!!!

4 comments:

Steven said...

i hate all kinds of shopping!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

When you get the dress you'll have to post a picture so we can all see!

I llllooovveddddd your costume!! And Steven and Aaron did such a good job on the whole dead Ed or whatever it's name was... It was so good to see you guys again! We'll have to plan a day to do something as cousins

Jenny said...

What!!!!! No pictures!!!!! I think we were the only one who missed it. I heard you guys did a great job with dead ed!!

The Downs said...

Wow your blog is all cute and different I like it! I love your picture you two are so hot! :)