Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What to be?

After much deliberation and consideration I have (with Steven’s opinion) decided that since I have only met the majority of “The Gailey” family maybe three times that is seriously a huge maybe! That it would be in my best interest to not dress as my 16-18 year old punk self. At first I was a little sad about this, but after thinking about it, I seemed absolutely nuts for thinking that it was an okay idea. While I am still later in the evening at a friend’s party dressing as my punk self, I will not do it for the family party because I as much as I love making people feel awkward it just doesn’t seem like the best place to wear my liberal costume, plus it will be in a church…. Another strike against my rebellious outfit…

So I am asking you as my friends and family to vote for these options (because I like them all and can’t decide)

1950’s housewife, in the kitchen, barefoot and Prego…
Corpus Bride,
Member of the unwed mothers club, (maybe still to controversial, I have no idea how much humor this family of Steven’s processes’)
An empty roll of toilet paper
Helen Keller…
The Little Mermaid

You pick… please vote!!! HELP ME!!!

12 comments:

Kendra and Lance said...

Shoot you have some good ideas!! mm.. I can picture you most likely as the 1950's housewife, and I think the empty roll of toilet paper is funny! But you can pull off all of them so good luck haha!

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

i like the 1950 housewife, if you pretend your prego they might start planning your babyshower

T. Driaza said...

I'd pick the housewife or toilet paper roll too! I'm just curious on how you would be a empty toilet roll? lol. You can borrow my shooting star if you like. I just dressed in black, hung this star on me, & shot people with my water gun. I did it at church & people liked it! This way you can shoot the family members that get on your nerves to lighten the air! lol. Let me know!

Steven said...

the Roll is LA Roll! you know.

Eric Reimann said...

i say toilet paper roll

Annie said...

i would go for the toilet paper roll too...its the least amount of work, i think!!!

Steven and Kari said...

Steven had the idea... he thought of some kind of vent at home depot that we could cut out a head and arm holes... and then get paper towels and tape it to the side so it would look like the roll still had a little left.

Jenny said...

I say little mermaid. I think you would shock everyone. Plus you could have some boobs for a couple of hours.

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

wow..... I like them all! although... I'm gonna miss the punk girl!! ha ha hmmmmm I think they all sound good... I hate choosing costumes!!

Heather Mortensen said...

I would say the empty toilet paper roll.

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Kiersti says the empty roll of toilet paper "all the way!!!!!" Can't wait to see what you look like!

Kierdie Bug said...

Oh man you should be the empty toilet paper roll all the way baby!! That would be so funny!!