Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recording History

Every year as a Reimann Family we put together a book using Heritage Makers, while I have never have kept my opinions to myself about how I loathe making this book, (Mostly because it takes me bloodley forever!) I have always done it, because I love My Mom in Law, Lisa, and if she wants me to do it I will. Well over the years this Site has evolved, and has made a dramatic improvements over the years. But Seriously over half of their supposed "cute" backgrounds that they have added over the last year look like 1970's carpet puked on them! I know history repeats its self, just go to the mall and watch the kids shop for their 1980's clothes. So this year I am apoligizing to my family now, but I can't help myself if The Heritage Makers corp. are going to provide these ugly-ass backgrounds I may have to use them, just to amuse myself now and in the future.

4 comments:

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

your not the only one that fells that way

Steven said...

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Tee Hee Hee!!!!

Kam said...

You know you love those background...deep down inside you would like to get some wallpaper like it and put it in you kitchen. mmwhahaha