Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sharing

Over the last three weeks I have learned a very important lesson. Sharing is OVER RATED! Now I know what you are thinking, sharing is wonderful, we are taught to share to show ourselves that others are just as important as us and that by serving and sharing with others we learn many great and valuable lessons... Back to my original point Sharing is completely over rated, I shared my germs with Steven, and now he has my cold, that by the way lasted for three weeks. Since then Steven has shared his cold with first his niece Whitnee, and then My Dad. While our recent sharing has touched many people, i doubt that this was what they wanted or anticipated what was to follow from coming to see the two of us. Luckily my this new way of thinking only helps me right? Just kidding!!! I just thought that it was a clever way to tell you that I hate colds!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Obviously our family puts sharing first. I was so glad Brad shared his flu with the whole family and that Randy shared the flu with the entire Fischer family. Now isn't that nice of us???

Christy said...

Sharing a cold is leaving tracks in my family too, Kehl got it first and I think he got it from Whitnee. Isn't it nice to know how you can affect people that you don't even see that often?! :) Hope Stevn gets better!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I think i'm coming down with something... but i haven't shared anything with anyone hoping that I could keep myself from being sick! I honestly think it's from what the doctors gave me for my ears, a nasal spray! It's killing my throat. I hope you don't get your cold back!! Tell stevie to get better! and also tell him that he already told curtis that I love him... So he's just going to have to wait! :)

Steven said...

ah the joy of a runny nose.

The Downs said...

Sorry I am totally to blame! Yay for sharing!

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

im glad you shared with steven and not me

Kam said...

I love you Keri!! You make me smile.