Thursday, July 16, 2009

49 Things About ME...

1. Do you like blue cheese? I am pretty much indifferent when it comes to blue cheese
2. Your Favorite Shoes? My Reef Flip Flops
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. I have a 22 rifle, and if you count Steven’s we have a 12 gauge shot gun, and 222.
4. Your favorite song? To many to name… one of my current favorites is Ocean by Mae.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what kind of doctor I am seeing, and what kind of appointment it is.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I am becoming fond of them, I used to HATE them but they are ok for now.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I loathe Christmas music, so there is your answer….
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes I can, I don’t know how many I can do, but I know I can…
10. Are you afraid of flying? Nope… I really like flying
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? Reading, Sleeping, (that one is for Steven) Hiking, Bargain Shopping.
13. Animals: I love Zoe!!! I like animals…
14. Do you have ADD? Probably
15. What do you hate about yourself? I speak before I think a lot of the time. Oh and I hate that sometimes when I am speaking I get ahead of myself and my words come out sounding like shioehfnlefhie, especially when I am nervous.
16. What is your middle name? Don’t have one, I used to wish that my name was Kari Ann, but now I like Kariann… did that make any sense?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: wish my English paper would find sources for itself and for that matter write itself. Wish I was sleeping with Steven. I need to find another good book/series to read.
18. What's your favorite number? I don’t have one, nor care about having one.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Milk, Diet Coke.
20. Current worry right now? Finding Sources for my paper.
21. Current hate right now? The Alarm Clock.
22. Favorite place to be? With Steven…
23. How did you bring in the New Year? My home with friends and family, we had a great time.
24. Where would you like to go? Europe, I dream about it all the time…
25. Name three people who will complete this? ????? not sure I hope anyone who reads it because I would love to read theirs.
26. Do you own slippers? HECK NO!!! slippers get stinky!!!
27. What shirt are you wearing? Umm I am currently sporting my really sexy G’s.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, and I couldn’t tell what fabric my sheets are either.
29. Can you whistle? Nope, and when I try I sound like a fool.
30. Favorite color? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes I would! This is kind of embarrassing but when I was little I used to pretend that I was a pirate on my swing-set and I couldn’t touch the ground because if I did I would be eaten by sharks…
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Most of the time, especially if I have my Ipod on.
33. Favorite girl's name? umm… nope, another reason I can never have a girl.
34. Favorite boy's name? Zachary, and Ezekiel.
35. What's in your pocket right now? Don’t have pants on, but if I did have a pocket it would contain Bert’s Bee’s Chapstick.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Steven, I don’t remember the conversation.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Some super sweet Dalmatian sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my arm playing softball, then I jumped on the tramp with said broken arm, to only re-break it inside of the cast, then a week later I had surgery and the surgeon put a pin in my radius, to stabilize it. Then my mom tried to put me on house arrest. (can’t say I blame her)
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
40. Who is your loudest friend? Tania.
41. How many dogs do you have? Just the Zoe
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes Duh, Steven does.
43. Favorite Book? I can’t answer that question, I have to many favorites. but if i were to name a few, White Oleander, The Heartbreaking work of a Staggering Genius, My Sister's Keeper, The Glass Castle, The Mortal Insturment books, The Hunger Games, The Lovely Bones, and the list could go on and on.
44. Partying hard or Laying low? Laying Low
45. What is your favorite candy? Fast Break and Snickers.
46. Favorite Sports team? The Steelers!!!
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Reading…
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? First time: Zoey seriously it isn’t funny when you have to go to the bathroom at 6 AM, Second time: shoot I over slept and I have to go shopping for some food today.
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? At a Bee’s Baseball game.

Your turn... I would love to read about you

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Kari...i love to read about you, I love your rants, and your randomness. I had a BLAST this weekend. I can't wait to come down again.
(I think i might have left that stinky pile of socks in your car.) GROSS