Monday, December 7, 2009

12-7-06



Today 3 years ago I married my best friend! It has been a Vivacious three years! We have stayed way too busy between moving here and there, work, school, family, friends, and church.
I am so grateful to be with Steven, I love you with all my heart. I know that being married to Steven makes me a better person. I know that it isn’t often that you find your soul mate, but luckily for us we found each other.







Smelly, thanks for a wonderful three years; I just want the rest of our forever to be as splendid.

9 comments:

Aaron Lisa corbin Jacob and Bennet said...

thats very cute happy annaversey

Kendra and Lance said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the best!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are cute. I am glad things worked out so well :)

Kam said...

Happy 3 Years!!!! I hope you had a great day. We still miss ya'll... well me more than Tim since he gets his Stevie fix every few days ;)

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are SO fun.. we are glad we've been able to "run into" you more often!...

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

awww. happy anniversary!! I love your pictures.. speck still has your engagement one! You guys are so cute together!

T. Driaza said...

Happy Anniversary! Adorable pictures. It just keeps getting better!

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Downs said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture! It makes me laugh :)