Thursday, December 17, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance.... and then some....

I love love love So You Think You Can Dance! I have watched this show since its founding 6 seasons ago. I was thrilled that Russell won! I thought that surely Jacob had it in the bag because technically he is amazing, he has such grace it confounds me. BUT Russell was the underdog that just kept fighting and fighting and while he fought he became an amazing dancer. I couldn't be more excited about America choice!


Other happy news I am finished with Anatomy, I won't find out for sure until Friday what my grade is but I have a solid 88% in the class, so maybe just maybe I can pull an A-.

I have all of next week off work so I can get ready for Christmas. I am so excited to go home to Parowan (never thought I would say that) for Christmas. We haven't spent Christmas with my family since well ever; this is my first Christmas with my family with Steven! So it has been four years since I have been with my family on Christmas. The only sad part is my brother David and his awesome wife Rahel live in Switzerland and due to her schooling and other factors they are not able to come spend the holidays with us. I come from a really big family! I am the youngest of 7 children. It is really difficult to get us all together at the same time. In fact the last time that we were all together was when my brother Jared came home from his mission. (Just so you know Jared’s oldest child is eight.) I love and adore my family but because we live all over and all have demanding schedules it is rather impossible to get all together all at the same time.

Oh and one last thing that I am completely thankful for: Old Navy or Neo Nazi (that one’s for you Chris) I love that they have ridiculous sales and basically give away really cute clothes and PJ’s.

Happy Christmas: I used to write this on all of my siblings Christmas presents after wrapping them for my mom oh and I used to use two different kinds of wrapping paper because I thought I was being creative, instead of being GHETTO.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year

I am such a nerd….

1 comment:

Steven said...

dorky dork love you.