Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am Thankful for Anatomy....never thought I would say that

Today in Anatomy I learned about fetal sex development. After hearing this Lecture I feel completely blessed. This may sound funny but I do. It completely amazes me that we all don't all come out looking like Ursula. I'm thankful that I never questioned my gender. Also I am thankful that my mom didn't take testosterone supplements while I was in her womb... That leads to a whole crap load of problems. From Now on whenever I feel bad for myself and think I hate my life. I am going to think about those poor people who have a XX chromosome, but have XY junk, but identify with the XX chromosome. In tribute to Thanksgiving, I would like to thank heavenly father for not giving me a trial that involved gender confusion.

Other things going on, I have decided to not get the H1N1 vaccine.

We bought a new Xbox 360, and Tony Hawk: Ride. Seriously I don't need a Wii fit, I have this game. For the first time ever I talked Steven into buying a Video Game!

I have never thought of myself as a crafty person, but I find myself looking at crafty sites and wanting to refinish furniture and making retro hats and headbands.

If you had told me 5 years ago that I would enjoy cooking, decorating my house, (even if most of it is Steven's art) and wanting to make retro headbands. I would have told you that you had the wrong girl and that you were up in the night. WOW what I have learned from this.... NEVER say NEVER!

Oh and other great news, I got a solid B on my last Anatomy test! Plus I only studied for 4 hours tops. Thank you my dear friend on YouTube that took way too much time to create those videos about the brain. I actually understood the material, and somehow still remember it.

Well I am on thank-you’s I would personally like to thank whoever created www.peopleofwalmart.com this site has provided me with so much JOY I just cannot contain it! P.S. If you do not have a strong stomach just avoid this site.

2 comments:

Steven said...

im gald you only have girl part too!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

medical anatomy does that to ya!! after having that class i felt very blessed to have the small simple problems i do, and the once a month aunt flow problem seemed so little after that, until big aunt birtha cramps came along... but still i'm glad i came out just as a girl.. with out those other problems! I really love reading your blog! i need to come up with some good ways of telling my stories