Sunday, November 2, 2008

FINISHED

So today I have devoted almost my entire day to finishing things that need to be done. I finally finished my homework, thank heavens it gets so repetitive it makes me crazy, so I couldn't be happier that it is done, oh and thanks to nan I only have to do half the amount of work or I might have needed medication to finish that assignment.

I also finished The Reimann 2008 book. For the past two years we have been making these books, they are a really good idea... The only problem is that since it is only the two of us and I never take any pictures, (if you haven't noticed from my blog). So finding pictures proved to quite the task, luckily Jen takes lots of pictures and we hang out with their family a lot or I would royally be screwed right now.... nothing new and no pictures.....equals a really bad book. It is all over I am done!!!

I also have to thank my wonderful husband who not only cooked me a fabulous dinner (meat loaf, loaded mashed potatoes, green beans, and home made bread) he has been patient with me all day.

So all of you can start laughing our new calling is Sunbeams..... This is defiantly going to be entertaining......

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Dinner sounds yummy. Steven is the best cook.

Sometimes it feels so good to get a lot accomplished.

T. Driaza said...

OMG. Why do they always pick the couples with no kids to be in Sunbeams. Pablo & I had that calling too. It is interesting for sure, but so worth it at the end! Way to go with getting your goals done, and have a great hubby to help out...Please tell him to teach Pablo some cooking traits okay? lol.

Jes said...

Your book is going to look awesome, it was fun seeing it at work. And I do have to say that although it is hard to be in a calling that doesn't seem to fit like nursery or sunbeams I bet you will enjoy it, they sings silly songs, eat treats, and for the most part do what you say...it is good birth control too!