Monday, November 17, 2008

My dog turned into a RAT!!!

So last week Steven and I decided that it would be a good idea to shave Zoey. So we went out and bought a razor and went home to accomplish our goal. It wasn't as easy as we thought it would be, it took the both of us a hour to shave her!! I was completely covered in her hair, I was trying to hold her while Steven shaved her, so I ended up looking like hair was puked all over me. Steven even though he had the responsibility of shaving her still got completely covered in hair as well. Luckily we have a really small dog or we would have been in trouble!!! Luckily Zoey doesn't care what she looks like because all of her once black hair now looks like it is a combo of gray and blond.. and she looks more like a rat than a dog.... Oh well we still love our little ZOE....

Her picture will be added later but because of problems with blogspot it can't be loaded just yet!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I have been having pic problems too. Drives me crazy.

Can't wait to see a pic of her.